Addiction Rehab Toronto provides a comprehensive residential cocaine addiction treatment program, with 24/7 care. We employ an abstinence based, holistic approach to recovery. Each client’s treatment program is determined by their individual needs. Our staff will develop a unique and highly individualized treatment plan. Here is what to expect once a new resident is admitted for cocaine addiction treatment:
- Assessment: Upon admission, all residents are fully assessed by a multidisciplinary team of addiction professionals, in order to help develop a treatment program for the individual.
- Detoxification: If required, new residents will undergo detoxification. This will help the minimize the withdrawal symptoms which might otherwise be uncomfortable. Detox is completed in a safe, secure and professionally supervised environment. This step is not necessary; however, the option is available if required.
- Inpatient cocaine addiction treatment: Once a client is stabilized from the detox they are able to start our intensive inpatient cocaine additiction treatment. Our highly unique and individualized treatment programs can include:
- One-on-one counseling to allow the client to privately address the underlying issues. Our addiction counselors and therapists help clients identify, understand and treat the root cause of the addiction such as, trauma, anxiety and depression. This helps the individual improve his or her chances to achieve and maintain a long life recovery.
- Group counseling and therapy sessions. Group counseling session topics may include:
- Relapse prevention
- Coping mechanisms
- Managing relapse triggers
- Anger management
- Developing self-esteem
- Managing cravings
- Team building activities
- Trust building activities
- How to repair relationships with loved ones
- Having fun sober
- Experience sharing
- Family counseling and therapy to help repair broken relationships and help the family heal from addiction.
- Various recreational activities to help reduce cravings, and help the client find alternative activities to replace cocaine use.
- Art therapy, music therapy, self-portrait photography.
- Yoga and meditation
- Nutrition counseling
- Physical fitness and personal training
- Access to recreational amenities.
Our inpatient cocaine addiction treatment programs are designed to treat the whole individual-mind, body and spirit. We aim to address the totality of the cocaine use, and not just the addiction.
Aftercare Treatment: This is essential in the cocaine addiction treatment recovery process. Addiction Rehab Toronto offers a lifetime aftercare program to ensure that our client’s have ongoing support, and do not relapse, after the inpatient phase is over. Please visit our addiction aftercare treatment page for more information.